01/02/2009

Welcome to Room 15

Well the holidays have just flown by and I can't believe that tomorrow is already the start of a new and exciting year for a bunch of new Room 15 children. I can't wait to meet you all. We've got loads of exciting things to do so I hope you're all feeling as refreshed as I am after a relaxing holiday.
I've read lots of amazing books over the break and I've got a few good ones to read to you that I think you'll really enjoy. I've have also just finished setting up all of your blogs so be thinking about some of the things you have got up to these holidays because all your readers and I are looking forward to hearing about some of your activities.
Ka kite apopo. (Ms Squires)

3 comments:

eLearning said...

hi miss nice to here that you still like to blog hope that you and room have this year .bye

by omni

Little Voices, Little Scholars. said...

Hi Room 15!
It's good to see your teacher's photo on your blog. It's a rare treat.

Room 5 and Mrs She

PES Blog said...

thanks for the blog :) :)